How to book a flight
STEP 1 - Go to www.cebupacificair.com
STEP 2 - Search for your flight by inputting the origin, destination, and travel dates.
Make sure to select the type of flight you're looking for:
- Roundtrip - If you need two flights - one to get to your destination, and another to go back to your origin
- One Way - If you need one flight, to one destination
- Multi-City - Book flights for up to two destinations in one booking
STEP 3 - Select the time of your flight.
Choose from the flight schedules available. You can browse the schedules on different dates as well.
STEP 4 - Confirm the flight schedule.
In this step, you can also select a CEB Fare Bundle, at a lower price:
- Go Easy = Fare + Baggage Allowance + Standard Seat
- Go Flexi = Fare + Baggage Allowance + Standard Seat + CEB Flexi
Rates displayed are all-in fares and will be finalized after selection of all add-ons in succeeding steps.
STEP 5 - Add the guest's details.
Input the following details per guest:
- Title, First Name, Last Name - Make sure the spelling matches the guests' ID
- Date of Birth
- GoRewards Membership ID (if applicable)
- Passport Information (Optional)
- Special Declarations / Request
- i.e. Service Dog, Wheelchair, Portable Oxygen Concentrators, etc.
- PWD Declaration (The PWD Discount is only applicable for Filipinos booking regular domestic flights. This does not apply to promo and/or seat sale flights, international flights and non-Filipinos.)
- Senior Citizen Discount (This discount is automatically applied to your booking after you enter your date of birth and nationality. This does not apply to promo and/or seat sale flights, international flights and non-Filipinos.)
- Contact Details - Make sure the contact person's email address and number are updated, since we'll be sending flight details and notifications to this contact.
- Contact number should follow this format: Country Code / Area Code-Number. There should be a dash in the middle of the country code / area code and the number; there should be no plus (+) sign before the country code.
STEP 6 - Select add-ons
STEP 7 - Review your Booking Summary and make sure all details are correct.
STEP 8 - Select your payment method and pay for the flight.
Click here to learn about our payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit Card and request your bank to convert the payment to your preferred currency.
STEP 9 - Get your confirmation and view your itinerary.
Note that confirmation and itinerary will only be available for completed payments.
Did you find this article helpful?